The 3rd Asia-Pacific International Conference on Additive Manufacturing (APICAM) is the not-to-be-missed industrial application focused conference of 2023.
APICAM was created to provide an opportunity for industry professionals and academic researchers to come together, share knowledge and engage in the type of networking that is vital to the furthering of the additive manufacturing industry.
Some of the leading minds in the field of additive manufacturing will give presentations on pressing issues and the ways in which innovations can navigate challenges. Important areas such as applications of additive manufacturing in the, biomedical, defence and aerospace industries will be covered by experts from each respective field.
|Prof. Gwénaëlle Proust||University of Sydney|
|Scientia Assoc. Prof. Sophie Primig||UNSW Sydney|
|Distinguished Prof. Ma Qian||RMIT University|
|Prof. Simon Ringer||University of Sydney|
|Ms. Tanya Smith||Materials Australia|
|Mr. Patrick Kelly||University of Sydney|
|Mr. Daniel Connell||University of Sydney|
Scope Of The Conference
The purpose of this conference is to provide a focused forum for the presentation of advanced research and improved understanding of various aspects of additive manufacturing.
APICAM2023 will include lectures from invited internationally distinguished researchers, contributed presentations and posters in the following areas of interest:
- Additive Manufacturing Defence Application
- Additive Manufacturing Green/Clean Energy
- Additive Manufacturing Space Application
- Additive Manufacturing Post-Processing
- Bioprinting and Biomaterials
- Ceramic and Concrete Additive Manufacturing
- Design, Qualification and Certification
- Digital Manufacturing
- Emerging Additive Manufacturing Technologies
- Metal Additive Manufacturing
- Modelling and Simulations
- Polymer Additive Manufacturing
Please note that manuscripts are not required to be submitted. Some peer-reviewed papers will be published in three journals, Australian Journal of Mechanical Engineering, JOM and Powder Metallurgy
Check here for important dates